1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wanted: Full/part-time PHP/MySQL developer London

We are ideally looking for a full-time permanent PHP/MySQL developer. Flexible/part-time hours will be considered.

Edit note: You must be physically located or able to relocate to the London area. Ideally you will work in the office all the time. The job will include some general office techie work such as helping staff with computer problems and some networking knowledge. /End edit

You will be working within a busy estate agency office environment as the only techie/web developer. Other staff within the office are estate agents and financial advisers. Our office is located in Bellingham, South East London.

You will be liasing with a company we use to contract out our development work, and also with me, a fellow developer. This will provide you with an established support network, however you will also be encouraged to plan projects and use your own initiative.

You will have excellent knowledge of PHP with MySQL as part of a LAMP configuration. You will be particularly interested in functional, usable websites rather than 'bells and whistles'. You will know your strengths and weaknesses and be able to let the company know if you feel you need extra training for certain projects, or wish to pass the work onto a contractor.

We were founded over two years ago and are currently one of the top 10 most visited property websites in the UK. We are looking to expand in order to develop various exciting business ideas.

If you are interested, please browse our website to get an idea of who we are and what we do:
    http://www.estateangels.co.uk/

If you are still interested, please contact me in one of the following ways. CVs are welcomed by links to your website and portfolio or via email attachments:

- by email: eajobs@jakeg.co.uk
    - by skype: callto://jakegordon
    - by MSN: jacobbgordon at hotmail
    - by phone: 07791 068 122

Jake.
    Last edited by Jakeg; October 27th, 2003 at 02:57 AM.
  3. No Profile Picture

I have got more than 3ys of Hands on Experience on Php,Mysql,POstgresQl.
    Pls let me know in case for relocating ,will the company will bear the expenses for it.
  5. No Profile Picture
    May The Force Be With You

I am not physically located in the UK but am legal to move back (citizen of UK) and would love to speak with you regarding this postion. Have been doing web work since 1996.

Thank you in advance

email: thereverend@plan9scripting.com
    Yahoo: Reverend_ink
    AIM: TheReverendInk

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo