1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I need a program made for my website. How?

(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this)

I'm brain dead when it comes to this kind of stuff, I will hopefully take some classes soon as I just started my first website. It has to do with Esports, and I need a guide maker created for League of Legends, and DOTA2 as seen here - mobafire (won't let me link to the actual guide creator because I'm new)
    Is PHP the way to build this? And if so who would I go to, to have one made? I'm willing to pay and I need one made very soon.

I need it to be able to vote them up or down with a percentage of bad or good votes, and I need a feed of newly made guides, and a top 10 guides that are updated automatically based on votes and the guides made.

But like I asked, is PHP the way to build this? Or is there something premade that I just plugin to my site? I'm just very clueless as to the programming side of webdesign.

Thanks for any help, and if this needs to be moved let me know and I will request it moved.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I am interested in your project

Hello Sir,

I am Vishal Angre from India, having 6+ years experience in website development.

I can do your job, please send me your requirements. I assure you, i will deliver your projects before timeline.

you can contact me at getvishal [dot] angre [at] gmail . com

References will be given as per your request.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
    Vishal
    www.meistertechnologies.com

Originally Posted by Chrawn
    (I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this)

I'm brain dead when it comes to this kind of stuff, I will hopefully take some classes soon as I just started my first website. It has to do with Esports, and I need a guide maker created for League of Legends, and DOTA2 as seen here - mobafire (won't let me link to the actual guide creator because I'm new)
    Is PHP the way to build this? And if so who would I go to, to have one made? I'm willing to pay and I need one made very soon.

I need it to be able to vote them up or down with a percentage of bad or good votes, and I need a feed of newly made guides, and a top 10 guides that are updated automatically based on votes and the guides made.

But like I asked, is PHP the way to build this? Or is there something premade that I just plugin to my site? I'm just very clueless as to the programming side of webdesign.

Thanks for any help, and if this needs to be moved let me know and I will request it moved.
    Last edited by vishal.angre; November 27th, 2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: mistake
  5. No Profile Picture

How

Does you fix this? and how?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo