December 4th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Recently securing $15.5m funding and, with a considerable project pipeline, one of the world’s leading content tag management software vendors is looking for a talented Web Developer to drive core product development and to implement custom solutions for some of the Web’s best loved brands.
Front end / back end, it’s up to you.
All-expenses-paid induction in sunny California. Weekly personal development and technology training.
• An additional language, such as ColdFusion / PHP / JQuery / Ajax / Java or C++
• Confident liaising with customer project teams
• Passionate about new technologies and continual improvement
• Self-starter, comfortable with autonomy
• Beneficial: any software project management skills
Privately owned Silicon Valley headquartered software business, founded in 2009. Unique proprietary real-time tag management architecture, serving over 60 billion tags worldwide in 2011, across 13,000 website domains. An exciting and rapidly expanding award-winning company, operating in a high-growth sector and already established as the leading enterprise-grade vendor.
Cardiff - flexible hours and home working.
Salary and benefits
• £25,000 - £40,000 (negotiable), pension, mobile, laptop etc.
Apply now - immediate or January/February start - via: andrew(at)hendronwood.co.uk
We care as much about your future as our own. Please share your CV – even if this job is not quite right – there may be other options. Feel get in touch for an informal discussion about career. We will always consult you before approaching an employer on your behalf.
(07710) 794225 or @AndrewGiffordHW
January 9th, 2013, 08:19 PM
I hope i have this skill, but the truth is no...