December 4th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Seeking Developer(s) for Custom CMS
My organization is needing a custom PHP CMS that is simple, intuitive and has streamlined features.
- Full Admin backend
- Multiple administrators
- User registration
- News section with snippets, full articles, comments and news archive
- Reference section with entries in alphabetical order (lexicon) with image support
- Pages (no comments)
- Moderators and mod backend of forums and news comments
- Real-time editing and moderating
- Multiple groups with different permissions. The ability to purchase one particular group class by paying by card or PayPal
- User control panel
- Blogs for all users
- Personal profile page for each user
- Avatars and signatures in comments and in forums
- Rich-text editors and posts
- Control over permalinks (eg site.com/news/this-is-a-news-post, site.com/news/312/)
This is just an overview. More can be discussed. Please contact me with a quote and estimated development time. I would like to oversee the structuring of the code and internal directories.
December 4th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Is there a reason you're trying to build a custom CMS rather than going with something that's already established? What you've described there sounds like it could easily be a 6-figure project for quality code, particularly if you're asking for a custom forum system as well. I'm not interested in putting in any sort of bid on it, but if anyone provides you with an estimate in the low $xx,xxx I would seriously question how they came up with their numbers.
December 5th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by Arekusandaa
Hi There, I have read your requirement and would like to discuss your exact requirement in more details. I would like to know about the prefer CMS in which you are looking for these features.
December 8th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hello! Is this project still available? If so, would you mind sending me further details at mfr DOT webmax AT gmail DOT com.