1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Ruby on Rails and PHP developer available for project

The title quite simply says it all, I am a Rails and PHP developer; I love both languages and I am proficient in PHP, and above proficient in the Rails framework. I have been working with PHP for several years now, but Rails I recently got into about a year ago; I have excelled quite fast in the Rails framework because it is quite intriguing to me and I find a strong liking of it.

Of course being a Rails developer means I know the Ruby language which means I do in turn know quite a bit about the Ruby language; I can basically develop in any language proficiently (web development languages, or software development languages).

If you wish to request my services, please message me or email me at kolbobby@gmail.com.

Thank you,
    Bobby Koller
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by BKoller
    The title quite simply says it all, I am a Rails and PHP developer; I love both languages and I am proficient in PHP, and above proficient in the Rails framework. I have been working with PHP for several years now, but Rails I recently got into about a year ago; I have excelled quite fast in the Rails framework because it is quite intriguing to me and I find a strong liking of it.

Of course being a Rails developer means I know the Ruby language which means I do in turn know quite a bit about the Ruby language; I can basically develop in any language proficiently (web development languages, or software development languages).

If you wish to request my services, please message me or email me at kolbobby@gmail.com.

Thank you,
    Bobby Koller
    Yeah I have a question why did you ask me for my idea and then basically leave the conversation on Facebook and disable me from contacting you...

Scott

Comments on this post

• Jacques1 disagrees : So you go public with the wildest allegations just because he blocked you on Facebook? Not very professional.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I didn't steal your idea. Why would I steal an idea for a web application that predicts the size of a guy's, well you know. Not only would I never even begin that kind of a project, I would never like to talk to someone about that unless it is for medical purposes.
    If you want to make something like that, then go right ahead; I do not want any part of that considering it is disturbing to talk about, especially with someone whom is 20 years older than I am.
  7. No Profile Picture

I emailed you... please give the common courtesy of reading it and answering and I would not have posted this in the first place. What am I supposed to think?
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by scottsdesk
    I emailed you... please give the common courtesy of reading it and answering and I would not have posted this in the first place. What am I supposed to think?
    You changed your entire comment above to a better attitude, and sent another email that I did read. No one asks that straight out of the bag for no reason; there is no rhyme or reason as to why an application like that should be created for laughs.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo