1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Software Developer/Business Partner for New Application

I'm looking for an experienced software developer to partner with on a new application (an individual, not a company).

This will be a part-time arrangement with the option of full-time involvement if you choose. The financial arrangement will be a percentage of revenues generated from sales.

We can negotiate the percentage based upon the level of involvement beyond the software development requirements (i.e. phone/web support).

The application involves jQuery/PHP/MySQL possibly in an MVC framework. The target market is healthcare.

English language proficiency is required. Please provide experience level and where you are located when responding. I will provide detailed information when we communicate.

Thanks in advance for your interest.
  3. No Profile Picture

I'm still looking for an experienced software developer that's interested in becoming a business partner for a new application. Invest your development time up front and receive a percentage of on-going sales revenue. Contact me if you're interested, only individual developers, no companies.

Thanks in advance.
    Jack
  5. No Profile Picture

You can hire an experienced software developer on a demand basis (part time, full time, etc), developer having experience with jQuery/PHP/MySQL and MVC frameworks.

You can have a look at www . mywebprogrammer (dot) com and hire according to your needs.

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks

Originally Posted by jckmagdalene
    I'm looking for an experienced software developer to partner with on a new application (an individual, not a company).

This will be a part-time arrangement with the option of full-time involvement if you choose. The financial arrangement will be a percentage of revenues generated from sales.

We can negotiate the percentage based upon the level of involvement beyond the software development requirements (i.e. phone/web support).

The application involves jQuery/PHP/MySQL possibly in an MVC framework. The target market is healthcare.

English language proficiency is required. Please provide experience level and where you are located when responding. I will provide detailed information when we communicate.

7. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up software developer on demand

hi jckmagdalene,

if you are still looking for a developer for short term or long term or even interested in partnership then take a look on my adv below.

URL address blocked)

if link is blocked above then put this string in gumtree site to go to my adv.

"Freelance Web/Applications/software Developer"

thanks

Wiki
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi All,
    Thank you for reading this message.

We are senior Web application Designer and Developer with having 4 years of experiences.

Please do let me know if you all are looking for high quality services in affordable rates and also if you looking for long term development partners.

Look forward to hear from you all soon with great long term business relationship.

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Sarathe
    IM (S*K*P*E) gauravsarathe
    Email: gauravsarathe1 AT gmail DOT com

Originally Posted by jckmagdalene

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo