1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post *Urgently Needed* Senior PHP Developer in Munich,Germany

Expected Salary : EUR 40 - 60k per annum
    Level of position : Advanced
    Key Skills : IT Development - PHP
    Contact Person :Stuart Day
    Languages:English- near native

I am recruiting for an established eCommerce company working across 15 countries worldwide. They are looking to expand their cutting edge technical team and are looking for mainly back-end PHP Developers to join their 50 strong IT team.

This is a company that is actively looking for English speakers (its an English speaking company), knowledge of

German is good but not essential.

If you have experience of building websites, web apps and more using PHP then please get in touch I have a number of permanent roles based in Munich & Berlin, utilising a large number of different frameworks (cakephp, zend, symphony, TYPO3 etc).

If you want to experience living in a new country where the use of English is now encouraged then please get in touch.

All interviews take place over Skype and the remuneration is much better than the UK or other European Countries.

APPLY AT jobcoconut .com
  3. No Profile Picture

Interested To Job

Hello,

I am ashish gupta from INDIA, I have more then 7 Yrs off experience and built more then 10000 websites and blogs.

I am searching a job you if you have any job or work for me please let me know.

Thanks
    Ashish
  5. No Profile Picture

Job Location is MUNICH,GERMANY

Hi,

This Senior PHP Developer job is located in Munich,Germany. You must either live in Germany or are considering moving to Germany to apply for this job. In that case you must have an EU working Visa to work in Germany.

Thanks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo