1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Web Developer - Project Manager

Start-up website based in Middlesex County is looking for a self-motivated, capable, knowledgeable, and disciplined Web Development Project Manager. Must hold a Master's degree in an IT-related field and have 5+ years in successful project management with verifiable references.

The ideal candidate will be conversant with the latest web-based technologies, including especially:
    - HTML and PHP
    - AJAX
    - JavaScript
    - E-commerce
    - Joomla
    - Cross-platform browser/software compatibility
    - Real time interactive web services, especially video chat

The ideal candidate will have the personal and professional qualities enabling her/him to be able to grasp the operational details of and manage an ongoing project to completion.

Please provide a cover letter explaining why you could be the best choice for this position, and your resume. Please include links to online examples of your completed work where possible.

Candidates who have their application approved at first stage will be asked to evaluate our website and submit recommendations towards its improvement. Successful completion may produce additional project offerings.
  3. No Profile Picture

33 Truong Cong Dinh, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
    Originally Posted by AMCR
    Start-up website based in Middlesex County is looking for a self-motivated, capable, knowledgeable, and disciplined Web Development Project Manager. Must hold a Master's degree in an IT-related field and have 5+ years in successful project management with verifiable references.

The ideal candidate will be conversant with the latest web-based technologies, including especially:
    - HTML and PHP
    - AJAX
    - JavaScript
    - E-commerce
    - Joomla
    - Cross-platform browser/software compatibility
    - Real time interactive web services, especially video chat

The ideal candidate will have the personal and professional qualities enabling her/him to be able to grasp the operational details of and manage an ongoing project to completion.

Please provide a cover letter explaining why you could be the best choice for this position, and your resume. Please include links to online examples of your completed work where possible.

Candidates who have their application approved at first stage will be asked to evaluate our website and submit recommendations towards its improvement. Successful completion may produce additional project offerings.
    Hi,

This is hirevietnam.com, we provide dedicated developers on monthly and hourly basis as per your need at amazing rates.

I'm very interested in your projects so I hope you'd give me this opportunity.

Please contact with me if you need good developers.

Thanks,

Thang Nguyen
    HireVietnam.com
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The funny part is I am from Middlesex county, yet I lack the degree you require.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo