1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for a part time PHP5 Programmer

I'm full of work and I need a PHP5 dev to work with me
    Description of requirements/features: I'm looking for a Part time PHP5 developer (5-6 hours daily, monday to friday), I'm paying 12 gbp/hour.

I created a short and easy PHP test to evaluate your capabilities. If you have good PHP knowledge, these won't stand in your way.

Please make sure that:
    - you write intelligent and smart, clean code in PHP5.
    - you comment your code for easy understanding (not too much, not too little)
    - you clearly understand the questions before you start working on them.
    - you don't copy paste snippets from somewhere.

The developer with the best solution will be awarded with 50 usd compensation for their time and we could start to work as soon as possible.

Skills required:
    - PHP5
    - MySQL
    - MVC
    - HTTP

htt ps://doc s.google.c om/file/d/0B6KKYu30J8-dbDdhZGJHVHhlVzQ/edit

Best Regards,
    Martin
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Question 1: This design is wrong and PHP should not be used to make this calculation. It should be solely in the database (which isn't specified).

Question 3b: Malformed, not a sentence

Question 4: If the person you're hiring should be bilingual, it would be a good idea to put that on the job posting. Also, this database diagram has two tables when three are necessary for the question being asked.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo