1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Automatic Type Extaction

I need to extract various tags based on which we can partition an object,for eg., we can partition "car" object based on "company", "cost", "year of mfg", "Location of manufacturing unit"..etc. But i need to do it automatically (by means of some website or directory). I can use online directory like dmoz and yahoo , but they don't have many parttition types available( eg. a car would be partitioned only by company type....and not cost, location etc).

So, is there any website or directory by which i can find different ways to classify any object. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

is there any website or directory by which i can find different ways to classify any object
    No. There are too many possibilities, such a database would have essentially an infinite size. How would anyone except you determine what level of detail is appropriate for your particular application? For example, if I work in manufacturing a "car" object might have a property telling me that the type of aluminum used to construct the hood panel is type 7079 aluminum, but I doubt that your particular application would care about that.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo