1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Can't find file which produces HTML in Wordpress

Good morning,

I am trying to find the location of a div with an inline style in my wordpress files but can't seem to find it.

I'm trying to overwrite the font color using CSS but can't due to the inline style set.

The div whos color I'm trying to change is located inside a div with a class of .avia-promocontent.

I have located a file in my wordpress directories called promobox.php which I believe is where this HTML is set up: The file contents is below:
    PHP Code:
    $output "";

$output "";
    $output.= " <div class='av_promobox ".$this->class_by_arguments('button' $attstrue).$meta['el_class']."'>";

$output.= " <div class='avia-promocontent'>".stripslashes(wpautop(trim($content)))."</div>";

if(
    $atts['button'] == "yes")
    {
    global 
    $shortcode_tags;
    $fake   true;
    $output.= call_user_func$shortcode_tags['av_button'], $attsnull'av_button'$fake);
    }

$output.= " </div>";

return 
    do_shortcode($output); 
    As you can see, the div with a class of .avia-promocontent is set here but not sure where the inline styles come from?

That produces this source code:
    Code:
    <div class="av_promobox avia-button-yes  avia-builder-el-4  el_after_av_one_full  avia-builder-el-last "> 
         <div class="avia-promocontent">
         <p></p>
          <div style="font-size: 18px; color: #07bfd7; padding-top: 3px;">Contact us for a complimentary consultation to see how&nbsp;we&nbsp;can assist you.</div>
          <p></p>
          </div>
           <div class="avia-button-wrap avia-button-right ">
                 <a href="http://wrdesigns.net/wellhealthcoaching/contact/" class="avia-button avia-icon_select-no avia-color-custom avia-size-large avia-position-right " style="background-color:#f3861f; border-color:#f3861f; color:#ffffff; ">
                      <span class="avia_button_icon" aria-hidden="true" data-av_icon="" data-av_iconfont="entypo-fontello"></span>
                      <span class="avia_iconbox_title">Contact Renee</span>
                 </a>
           </div> 
    </div>
    Anyone got experience with Wordpress?

I've tried a CSS trick using .avia-promocontent > div[style] { color: #fff !important;} but it didn't overwrite it.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

NM.
  3. Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

You need to find where $content is coming from. Try searching for style string across the plugin directory. It should be fairly easy to find that way.
    Don't like me? Click it.

Scripting problems? Windows questions? Ask the Windows Guru!

Stay up to date with all of my latest content. Follow me on Twitter!

Help us help you! Post your exact error message with these easy tips!
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thank you very much,

I found it after logging into the wp-admin section rather than the actual live site directories on cpanel.

Kind regards,

NM.
  7. Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Was this part of a plugin or theme? If it's a theme, make sure you are making your edits in a child theme and not directly.
    Don't like me? Click it.

Scripting problems? Windows questions? Ask the Windows Guru!

Stay up to date with all of my latest content. Follow me on Twitter!

Help us help you! Post your exact error message with these easy tips!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo