1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How can I customize my blogger tamplate with HTML?

I am trying to customize my blogger templates. But I am unable to do that.
    by using html code when I have created website on my local host it is working fine. But when the same html code I am trying to replace on my blogger html editor, it is not taking.
    Can anyone help me about this. Also I appreciate if anyone give me a custom html code to upload my blogger site.
    Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Is the template itself not displayed correctly or something that you're trying to insert, such as a widget/block, blog post, etc.?

If you try to post something that contains HTML code through the administration panel, the code probably gets filtered. For example in Drupal, there's the text format option for each post/page/block, so if you're posting HTML code, you'll have to set the text format to "Full/Filtered HTML". This option may vary depending on which blogging script you use.
  5. Contributing User

Originally Posted by MH-Stefan
    Is the template itself not displayed correctly or something that you're trying to insert, such as a widget/block, blog post, etc.?

If you try to post something that contains HTML code through the administration panel, the code probably gets filtered. For example in Drupal, there's the text format option for each post/page/block, so if you're posting HTML code, you'll have to set the text format to "Full/Filtered HTML". This option may vary depending on which blogging script you use.
    I am trying to edit html code. Just I have created a template with html. That template I am trying to upload on my blogger account.
    Will you described about "Full/Filtered HTML"
    What is "Full/Filtered HTML"?
    Thanks
  7. No Profile Picture

Just to clarify, by "blogger" do you refer to blogger.com or some other blogging script?
    The text format option was just an example of Drupal, so this feature may not exist depending on what you're using.
    Sorry for any confusion.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo