Thread: Drop Down Menu

1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Drop Down Menu

Hi,

I need help creating a drop down menu for my website.

I was hoping maybe somebody here would be able to help me out?

If your able to please could you all leave a message here for me?
  3. No Profile Picture

It is quite not clear. What do you want to do and what you use. Can you use the basic html. Web Development Kingston
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by tanyylyame
    It is quite not clear. What do you want to do and what you use. Can you use the basic html. Web Development Kingston
    Hi, it couldnt be any more clear if it wanted to.
  7. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by private_html
    Hi, it couldnt be any more clear if it wanted to.
    Well... Yes it could be.

Do you want to use Flash, CSS only, JavaScript? Is there a limit to how many levels you want to go to? What sort of look and feel do you want for the menu? What have you tired before? What have you seen that you like and want to incorporate into your menu? Is the menu going to work with a CMS? Is there any dynamic aspect to the links?

There's a whole lot of menus that can be used and suggested but just saying "drop down menu" is extremely open-ended.
  9. No Profile Picture

You can use some of the tools for creating your drop down list, but show me exactly in which technology you want to use and for which platform you need to know? tell us to want to more focus on that.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

to the people that have more then 1 post count. i have my design, but it requires a drop down menu..

here it my menu

http://postimage.org/image/3uuo0s7x1/

i currently can not upload the design, as i dont have any web hosting to do so, but if you could please tell me what you think?

Regards.
  13. Code Monkey V. 0.9

There's nothing on that image that shows a drop-down menu anywhere. There's that little area on the right where there's three menu entries, but that's all.

If you do some searching, there's a few 1,000 different drop-down menus already made and ready for you to just drop in and modify to suit your own look-and-feel. Most are pretty easy to use and can be made to look any way that you want them too. As I stated before, there's a whole lot of ways for doing this, so this is something that you will have to do a bit of research for yourself to find something that is close, and then if you get stuck we can help more.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    There's nothing on that image that shows a drop-down menu anywhere. There's that little area on the right where there's three menu entries, but that's all.

If you do some searching, there's a few 1,000 different drop-down menus already made and ready for you to just drop in and modify to suit your own look-and-feel. Most are pretty easy to use and can be made to look any way that you want them too. As I stated before, there's a whole lot of ways for doing this, so this is something that you will have to do a bit of research for yourself to find something that is close, and then if you get stuck we can help more.
    please read...

Hi,

I need help creating a drop down menu for my website.

I was hoping maybe somebody here would be able to help me out?

If your able to please could you all leave a message here for me?
    I was hoping somebody could make me a drop down menu, and keep the same nav style... ??

i didnt say there was a drop down menu, i was asking for one...
  17. Code Monkey V. 0.9

Please read:

If you do some searching, there's a few 1,000 different drop-down menus already made and ready for you to just drop in and modify to suit your own look-and-feel.
    We are not here to do your work for you. I'm sure that everyone here is more then happy to help you out when you get stuck, but we're not going to make a whole menu for you, especially when there are so many different ones out there now.

I was hoping somebody could make me a drop down menu, and keep the same nav style... ??
    I get the feeling that you haven't even done any research as to what's out there. There's over 27 million results for "drop down menu" in Google, so do some of your own leg work, find something that you like, try it out and let us know if there's anything that you get stuck on.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i was on about paying somebody to make it for me....
  21. Code Monkey V. 0.9

i was on about paying somebody to make it for me....
    OK sorry for the missunderstanding. But...

This is not the place for asking people to do work for you. There is the Hire a Programmer forum for that one.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

okay, no problem, thank you, ill make a thread there

thanks for your time...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo