1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How I can HTM websiteL step by step

I want to start to develop my own website. I want to develop the website my self. I don't know how to manage the layout.

I don't have specified design to develop it. How it can manage it

Is there any idea that help me to develop it
  3. No Profile Picture
    buildmyweb.org

sounds like you want to build your own site but dont know how to code. i would recommend using something like Wordpress. or you can go really simple with something likely Weebly or Wix ... what have you. there are dozens of builders out there.

if this is for a personal or hobby site, kudos to you. if it is for a professional site, i strongly suggest you speak with a developer.
    Freelance Web Developer | PHP Applications
    Web Development, Hosting, Graphic Design, SEO
  5. Contributing User

This is my opinion, I would get the latest HTML5 "How to Book" and read while going along with the examples that they give - step by step. I would use Notepad (or Notepad++) or the Apple's equivalent to it. As for design, I would look at good website designs that are on the web by doing a Google search (or alternative search) and look at them to get some ideas. You can even search for web templates to get some ideas also(There are ton of them). I would create thumbnail sketches of your ideas.

You can always fall back using Wordpress to satisfy you while you learn the coding aspect of the web.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo