Thread: HTML help

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

HTML help

This is my first post here, and I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place.
    I just bought this portfolio template yesterday, and I've modified it according to my requirements, but I am stuck at one step right now.
    This is the template : wpsavior.com/readree
    I want to change the blog icon on the header and and in the middle of the page to link to my blog's url. I tried an href tag, but it only converted the text to the link, and also it changed the color from white to black in the middle, and changed the alignment of the text in the header. Can someone please tell me how to add the links on both of these places?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Try to search style and properties of anchor texrt and change according to your wish and visit the link below
    http://www.le.ac.uk/oerresources/bdra/html/page_37.htm
    Last edited by Kravvitz; September 2nd, 2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: made the URL into a link
  5. Contributing User

The links on the page are not normal HTML links to other pages, but link to other parts of a very large singular HTML page.

This is the starting point of understanding what is going on here.

You *can* change the image files by overwriting the default ones (of course after making a backup copy; you should only be modifying a copy of the template and not the original template).

The image files will need to be of the same type and size though to show up without distortion. To swap out the logo image with your own image, overwrite the file:

readree/img/logo.png

Regards - Shawn

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo