Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

HTML5 Developers

With HTML5 development you can easily ensure that your website has it all that requires keeping your position intact by alluring large amount of web traffic.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Biggerplay
    1) I have limited HTML/CSS/Javascript experience (I'm a AS3 programmer by trade) so the simpler the tool to use the better, however I will want to be able to get into depth, something which is literally drag and drop will probably not offer enough for what I want.
    If you're not fully graduated with web development then I'd suggest you to use/stick with Notepad++ so that you learn and understand the core of the language then when you have enough knownledge with HTML/CSS/JavaScript then you could start with something like DW or CS.

Personally I use nothing else than Notepad++ for development in any language, in case of PHP there happen to be situations where I prefer using Eclipse IDE with php xdebug support.
  5. No Profile Picture

Microsoft products are the easiest one. In web development you can use "Front Page" or "Web Expression". Both are Microsoft products.
  7. No Profile Picture

In my opinion Notepad++ is quite likely the best text editor for Windows. You can write HTML codes in a notepad and save it as .html then it will open in a browser.
    Last edited by Kravvitz; November 5th, 2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: removed fake signature
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo