1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Why does my iFrame say that I need to enable cookies to view it?

I have a website's page that displays the following error message when I load it into an iFrame.

"This site currently requires the use of cookies. Please enable them in your browser and return to this page."

The website's page will load fine if I paste the exact same URL into my address bar on my browser. This website is not my website and I can not change any content on the website. I am using Internet Explorer 9, and I have cookies enabled.

Will I be able to load this website into an iFrame?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Third party cookies blocked

If the content of the iFrame is from another domain, the browser may block the cookies.

Originally Posted by MrAtoBandMe
    I have a website's page that displays the following error message when I load it into an iFrame.

"This site currently requires the use of cookies. Please enable them in your browser and return to this page."

The website's page will load fine if I paste the exact same URL into my address bar on my browser. This website is not my website and I can not change any content on the website. I am using Internet Explorer 9, and I have cookies enabled.

Will I be able to load this website into an iFrame?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo