1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Mobile Site Help

Hi,

I've helped a client set up a site using Woocommerce, however when you view the site on a mobile rather than showing the full page it zooms in on the top left corner of the page.

I've tried multiple fixes but I can't seem to get this to work.

If anyone could have a look and let me know how to resolve this that'd be fantastic.

The site is www[.]josephlanzanteproducts[.]com

Cheers

Jack
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, jchweb.

Mobile devices are doing what they've been told to do. Disabling zooming is not user-friendly. I suggest you try simply removing this:
    Code:
    <!--  Mobile viewport scale | Disable user zooming as the layout is optimised -->
    <meta content="initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=yes" name="viewport"/>
    By the way, <meta content="keywords"> elements are obsolete. They've been abused too much.
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply - that's fixed it

I know about meta keywords, but I find myself putting them in out of habit haha!!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo