1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Remote Registration Page?

Hi guys! Need some help here...

I'd like to host a registration form of a certain online game on my website. I tried making one, but I can't make it work properly.

Here is my newbie attempt to create my own simple version of their registration:
    index.binhoster .com/regtest.html

And here is the original registration page (you'd have to accept the TOS to see the real registration form):
    molten-wow .com/support/tos/reg/
    screenshot: index.binhoster .com/orig-reg.jpg

Basically, I just want to make a page where users can remotely register to a certain site. And to make things clear, I'm not trying to steal accounts or anything like that. I simply want users to have an alternative, and probably a more efficient way to register.

A simple working solution would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance!
  3. Standing 3 feet to the left.
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Likely it's because their register page checks to see if you've hit the "I agree" page, amongst other things. And, if they're smart, they'll ignore any registration submissions from a third party domain.

Really, I would seriously consider how useful your own submission form would be and if people would actually use it, even if their site would allow you to submit. Unless they explicitly allow it, they'd probably be annoyed at this.
    I'd rather teach you to fish than give you a fish. I reserve the right to also slap you with the fish.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Kindly be objective, all I'm asking is a web programmer's solution. Anybody? Thanks.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo