Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
    #16
  1. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A Land Down Under
    Posts
    2,095
    Rep Power
    1990
    I'm someone offering help on a public forum. Sorry but I don't do Skype/FB/whatever with random people from the internet. if you have questions, you can ask them here, or even better, start your own threads with your questions so that they don't get lost with everyone else's.
  2. #17
  3. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    Why?
    <tr>
    <td height="28" class="bb_row3 GrayCloudBg" colspan="2"><strong>Monthly Price (ex VAT):</strong></td>
    <td align="center" class="bb_row3">3.99</td>

    This is the cell I need to split into two.

    How should it be?
  4. #18
  5. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A Land Down Under
    Posts
    2,095
    Rep Power
    1990
    Originally Posted by dan1983
    How should it be?
    Code:
    <tr>
      <td height="28" class="bb_row3 GrayCloudBg"><strong>Monthly Price (ex VAT):</strong></td>
      <td align="center"  class="bb_row3">3.99</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td colspan="2">Cell goes along both upper cells</td>
    <tr>
    You only need colspan/rowspan when you have a different number of cells in one column/row compared to the other rows.
  6. #19
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    Code:
    <tr>
      <td height="28" class="bb_row3 GrayCloudBg"><strong>Monthly Price (ex VAT):</strong></td>
      <td align="center"  class="bb_row3">3.99</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td colspan="2">Cell goes along both upper cells</td>
    <tr>
    You only need colspan/rowspan when you have a different number of cells in one column/row compared to the other rows.
    That code didnt work because it looks very messy. Is their a way we can comunicate via instant messenger just for 1 minute since I have been trying this for 2 days now and I still cant do it!
  8. #20
  9. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A Land Down Under
    Posts
    2,095
    Rep Power
    1990
    Originally Posted by dan1983
    That code didnt work because it looks very messy.
    "Very messy" will be to do with your CSS styles and that's got nothing to do with the tables HTML code. Look at the CSS rules that are set up and modify them to suit how ever you want it to look.
  10. #21
  11. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    "Very messy" will be to do with your CSS styles and that's got nothing to do with the tables HTML code. Look at the CSS rules that are set up and modify them to suit how ever you want it to look.
    Im very new to html, and need some help with this unfortunatly.

    Can we comunicate via skype my friend??

    skype ID: mr.daniel.huxham
  12. #22
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    "Very messy" will be to do with your CSS styles and that's got nothing to do with the tables HTML code. Look at the CSS rules that are set up and modify them to suit how ever you want it to look.
    Il take that as a no.

    Thanks
  14. #23
  15. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A Land Down Under
    Posts
    2,095
    Rep Power
    1990
    Originally Posted by dan1983
    Il take that as a no.
    It is no, as in "no, I'm not going to talk to you over Skpye or anything else". Like I said before I don't do that. I am willing ot help here, but you need to give a whole lot more information then you have about the actual problem.

    Honestly, you're better off starting your own thread in the CSS forum. Make sure you paste in the HTML code that you're using, the CSS rules that govern how those areas look, and exactly what you expected it to look like. No one here is a mind-reader (as far as I know) and we can't give you an answer without you giving us as much detail as you possibly can.
  16. #24
  17. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    It is no, as in "no, I'm not going to talk to you over Skpye or anything else". Like I said before I don't do that. I am willing ot help here, but you need to give a whole lot more information then you have about the actual problem.

    Honestly, you're better off starting your own thread in the CSS forum. Make sure you paste in the HTML code that you're using, the CSS rules that govern how those areas look, and exactly what you expected it to look like. No one here is a mind-reader (as far as I know) and we can't give you an answer without you giving us as much detail as you possibly can.
    Thanks!
  18. #25
  19. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    how to split in one row two cells


    actually its not mean that. because its split in one row and then two cells as like. celspan, rowspn used mean its also same one row two colums came......
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo