1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Got stucked! How to solve it?

Hi, I have a website that has a popup login screen (it came with a template). I got a script called Freelance Manager (check on CodeCanyon). My questions is, how to integrate the website popup login page form so that when I enter the credentials in there it will automatically log me into the script. Thanks a lot for your help.
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

That's all back-end stuff. It has almost nothing to do with HTML. You will need to figure out what sort of back-end system you are using first.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    That's all back-end stuff. It has almost nothing to do with HTML. You will need to figure out what sort of back-end system you are using first.
    Thanks Catacaustic! I am looking into that, but can't seem to find it anywhere.
  7. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I hate to say it, but that's not something that we can help with. You'll need to figure that out with your hosting company or your tech people. They will be able to tell you what's available form your hosting package, and then you can decide what you want to use.

When you get that figured out, you can post more specific questions in the forum for that language and we'll be able to offer some more advice.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    I hate to say it, but that's not something that we can help with. You'll need to figure that out with your hosting company or your tech people. They will be able to tell you what's available form your hosting package, and then you can decide what you want to use.

When you get that figured out, you can post more specific questions in the forum for that language and we'll be able to offer some more advice.
    Thanks for your help anyway. I know it's a bit tricky task to get it working and probably long, sophisticated programming involved. Thanks anyways!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo