1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Web Development Help

Hi,

I was hoping to get some suggestions on what the best solution for my problem might be. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but....

I'm trying to build a site that someone can upload a photo, and then choose from 4 options on how the photo will be printed. On a sticker, or a magnet; Small size, or Large size. Is there a cheap easy tool / plugin that I can easily implement to a site that will allow me to do this?

The alternative is to have them order, then send me an e-mail with the photo, and this option sounds very shady to an end user, so I would rather not have to ask the user to do more work then that already have to.

I'm decent with Drupal and Basic HTML, but I'm more a designer than a web developer or programmer. So I'm hoping someone on here may know of something that will work. Either with Drupal, or just an html way to link a photo upload with a purchase.

Thanks so much ahead of time for your efforts to help me.
  3. No Profile Picture
    buildmyweb.org
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

you could build a simple form and handler script that allows someone to upload a photo and then check radio buttons for options. email you the answers/data.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo