1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Embedding HTML in Facebook Group?

Hi everyone

I recently came across this facebook group for a company and they somehow embedded images in the body of the text in their group. I have to say I haven't seen this before and I can't find anything online as to how you would do something like this.

I have a link but for some reason it won't let me post because its against the rules? Anyways if you search RBL Communications on facebook you can view what i mean.

If anyone has a clue how this could be accomplished I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Talking html apps on facebook.

Yes you can add Html codes onto Facebook pages but i dont know about Facebook groups. if you go to "Static Html" app. on facebook type that in the search and you will find it. then add app and add it to your page. then go to your page under apps you can rename it. then you can edit the info in it as well. you can find other apps too that will include maps and such which you can place an html for a map or find one where u wont need an html. look under apps to add new things to your pages.

Comments on this post

• DonR disagrees : this thread is over 2 years old...if the OP hasn't gotten this fixed by now, I'm sure they would have given up before now.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by Smiles22
    Yes you can add Html codes onto Facebook pages but i dont know about Facebook groups. if you go to "Static Html" app. on facebook type that in the search and you will find it. then add app and add it to your page. then go to your page under apps you can rename it. then you can edit the info in it as well. you can find other apps too that will include maps and such which you can place an html for a map or find one where u wont need an html. look under apps to add new things to your pages.
    There's nothing like, HTML in facebook, they have FBML code and regarding apps you can easily google for any app you require and can add the app.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Also the apps could be added on fan pages. A group do not have any app.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo