1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

tools for geting erreur for my html

i design for first time a web site but i don't know how i can controle my site by tools if all ok html code and php code and where i have mistake can some one have any tools for that or some body can controle it form , my site plombier-express.fr i m frensh thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Some of the tools I can recommend you to use are:

• The Web Developer Toolbar (you can get this as an add-on for Firefox and Chrome)
    • Firebug is another great add-on for Firefox, but Chrome has one built in just go into your tools menu (the little wrench) and then go to tools and finally select Developer.

If you need to troubleshoot PHP errors, you will need a text editor that supports syntax error check (Dreamweaver and Coda for Mac are two I know off but there are others that can also have this functionality.)
    Alternatively you can also check the PHP error log by SSH connection to your server but if you pay a 3rd party for hosting you will need to check if they let you connect via SSH to the server for this. You can use Putty for Windows as an SSH client, and if you have a mac or linux you will be able to connect via their own terminals directly.

Hope this helps you, god's speed!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Apart from the web development tool and firebug you can also use bugzilla to track your bug of php coding. There are a lot more like WHUPS, php bug tracker, eventum etc.

If you want to check the html coding errors the best place is validator.w3.org Just try to validate your website here and you can find what the present world wide web considers as errors.

regards
    zabalex

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo