Upgradation to CS6
Hey folks. I was wondering if anyone is thinking of upgrading to Adobe CS6 or will you be waiting or skipping the release. Some of our team members are on CS4 and some on CS5, what would you suggest we do regarding CS6. Will appreciate your advice and any experiences positive or negative you may have had with CS6
June 28th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I am still on my CS5 program because this is more accessible for me to use. Since, I have lots of designs to finish I would stick to what I have. I am still reviewing feedback in CS6 and we all know that it is the latest version and I would like to see the details on this.
I use Dreamweaver CS4 and I am not going to upgrade it at all. I use code editor only.
October 18th, 2012, 02:34 PM
if it isn't broke don't fix it.
Check out if the additional features of software are worth upgrading for you. (so it depends on your needs)
October 25th, 2012, 02:06 AM
There are no plans for upgrading it to CS6 as of now, but in future I will surely work on the latest version. Actually CS4 and CS5 are flexible to work with and for the rest there are source code editors like dreamweaver and notepad++ hence as of now CS6 upgradation will not work for designers like me.
October 31st, 2012, 08:46 PM
Upgraded to CS6. No problem at all.