1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow In Dire Need Of Help

Ok I am new to this board but am an experienced graphic/web designer and know my stuff. Heres my problem, I have just recently started using the Slice tool in photoshop and find it works awesome, saves a hell of a lot of time in generating tables code. The page views perfectly fine when I open it off the desktop or directly from another website, however if I am using the back button to reach the page, for some reasone unknown to me the browser is adding about half an inch of white space on the right side of the page and the bottom. This means the page requires scrollbars and alot of other stuff that lower it's effectiveness. When I click refresh the problem corrects itself and the page views properly. I really hope somebody here know's why this is happening, there are no mistakes in the code (ie. extra columns/ rows) that are causing this, or at least as far as I can tell. This might be a no brainer but I'm stupid, what can I say. Thankyou in advance.
  3. Happy Monkey
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Welcome to DevShed

Please read this before posting again.
  5. Happy Monkey
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Can you post a screen shot? It's most likely due to the body margin width/what not being set to 0 but you need to set it to 0 in CSS also...
  7. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

No problemo, sorry about the title, haha I never read instructions ^nods head in shame^. You can go to the site and see what I mean for yourself, Electrik Designs. All you gotta do is click that link then go to any other site, press the back button and scroll over and down. You will notice a small amount of white space that isnt there once you refresh the page. The site is still in its VERY early stages but I dont wanna get to far into it and find that there is a major problem. I welcome any suggestions.
    Last edited by IconMagic; October 20th, 2003 at 06:31 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo