1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need some html,css,java script project source?

hi guys,
    As the title says I need a lot of PRACTICAL PROGRAMMING resources on html css and java script, as because i am bored by the theory in it and also tired of google search because I always ending up in theory resources),

I need a LOT of practice programs and projects, so that I can build a good PRACTICAL knowledge about those technologies.

hope some one will point me in right direction
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

not sure what you mean by "theory". I mean, most of the JavaScript tutorials I came accross are about making drop-down lists, slide shows etc. How's that not practical?

If you're looking for bigger projects rather than small tools, I think the best approach is make your own real project. Think about what you wanna do and then do it, because you'll learn the most when you actually work on something useful.

Comments on this post

• richpri agrees : Learning by doing is very practical.
  5. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, manoj9372.

Have you read these?
    Learn HTML and CSS: An Absolute Beginner's Guide
    Bulletproof HTML: 37 Steps to Perfect Markup

I also suggest you look at the CSS Resources and JavaScript Resources threads.

One great way to gain knowledge is by trying to answer the questions posted on forums like this. You can learn a lot by researching answers and participating in discussions.
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo