1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Newbie to web development, how to gain experience?

Hello all, i am new to this forum and also to web development. I have little knowledge about html5 and css2.1 as i am watching lynda's videos. I want to ask that how can i gain experience while learning at home? Please provide all the solutions? I can make simple html and css site. Thanks for replying.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Just do it

Just do it.

Just start writing about something that interests you and start putting it on a web page.

Gradually work in new technologies to practice the things you want to practice.

If you are very lucky, you might find a friend who wants to put something up on the web. Help them out.

If you are super lucky, you might find an organization who wants to put a real web site together or update their out of date site.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

To gain experience, i think you need to setup your site, look for team work on non profit site projects, offer to work for free. You can look for an established web designing company and offer to work in their organization free in order to gain experience.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can download some free forum software, then create a theme for it.
  9. No Profile Picture

You can better look at the tutorial videos and gain some knowledge and then try to get a website and practice and insert your new innovative ideas.
  11. No Profile Picture

build a theme from scratch, literally...and, search on youtube, for this key.
    Anyway, only pratice make you better.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo