1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Is this for real?

I came across this site and wondered about it.
    is this for real?

www dot kindnetwork dot x10 dot bz

I'm looking to make a similar site but would like to know
    how to code html and then upload it.
  3. Contributing User

Good evening magpie,

Have you ever coded HTML before?

If not message me.

Kind regards,

NM.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by magpie33
    I came across this site and wondered about it.
    is this for real?

www dot kindnetwork dot x10 dot bz

I'm looking to make a similar site but would like to know
    how to code html and then upload it.
    It's not very complicated site. It's simple html coding. You can learn html from online tutorial sites. Most popular of them is w3schools.
  7. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by JackSmith012
    You can learn html from online tutorial sites. Most popular of them is w3schools.
    Please do not recommend that site here. There are much better resources elsewhere. I recommend you read this: W3Fools: A W3Schools Intervention
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  9. Sarcky

We need a warning category for w3schools. Maybe I'll add it to the actual forum rules.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  11. CSS & JS/DOM Adept

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    We need a warning category for w3schools. Maybe I'll add it to the actual forum rules.
    The kind of people who recommend that site are likely to do so before ever reading any of the rules. However, it doesn't hurt to add it.
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  13. Sarcky

Yeah, I know, but imagine if we could say "don't recommend that site, it's against the rules to talk about it."
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo