1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

In need of a static header to drag and drop images on

I need a static header that I can drag and drop images on. I have tried an inline frame, but an image will not drag across the border of the frame. Also, the images will not drag out of a table. I am trying to make my page more user friendly by not requiring the user to drag the image up from the bottom of the page. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is my first post, so please excuse any errors I have made posting this.
  3. Contributing User

If I'm understanding you right you want a fixed position not static (which is the default anyways). For example: HTML5 Forum the navigation sticks when the user scrolls to the top (I use a little bit of jQuery, of course you don't have to use JavaScript to get what you are after), but something like that probably is what you looking for.
    PDO Registration and Login tutorial @ http://www.jrpepp.com/displayPage.php?page=193
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank You!!!!

Thank You!!!
  7. No Profile Picture

Almost there!

So I created a static header like in the website mentioned, but now I can not drag images to it. Any suggestions?

LettersArt dot com drag5.htm

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo