1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Worng symbols in HTML.

I got problem with text output in HTML.
    So here is my probelm :
    The text writen in Eng/Deu displays normaly , but in Rus/Pol it displays like this :"Здарова , мать твю!". This happens only in opera and only with Rus/Ua/Pol .
    What Should i do ?
    And the other question :
    Is there any way to hold all the text from pages in some external .txt or other format files ? No to write all the text-content in index. and other files .
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Do you define the language of your file at the beginning of your file? Otherwise, the browse will attempt to interpret otherwise...

As far as holding text in other files, you do have options. If it's smaller text here and there, then a database will do, otherwise you can build language files to hold the texting, and based on what the client is set to view, it will load the according file to "fill in the blanks".
    He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

You should define your character set. I would recommend looking into UTF-8.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo