1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Coding a Image Generator W/ HWID Login System

This is the design for how I want to make my generator. How would I go on about making this into a responsive generator with the image?
    How it will work is the user will login and purchase the package they want, once they've done this they will enter their gamertag in the winning/losing section.
    Once this is done they simply generate the image and have the ability to download a 1920x1080P image.

3. No Profile Picture

Anyone available to help?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Super Moderator
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Well, this will do as your desire. I currently have the .addEventListener waiting for the user to right-click before altering anything, to help avoid such action when no save is intended. If you want it to always take action as the page is loaded, which will knock a short pause into your page EVERY time it loads, place such action at the end of the .onload for such to process every time.

The jist of this is the source image is placed over a canvas, which you will never see. This image is currently invisible, but still there. The canvas fetches the real image from that (not the altered/transparent version) and loads it onto the canvas. The canvas will use the content you provide to the variable 'chart' to build a table over the image. Upon the user's right-click on the overlaying, invisible/transparent image, it will copy the content of the canvas to the image to be saved.

Example: Coding a Image Generator W/ HWID Login System

Code:
    var chart = 'The content of your chart should land here.';
    window.onload = function(){
      var canvas = document.getElementById('canvas'),
          context = canvas.getContext('2d'),
          imageObj = new Image(),
          mirror = document.getElementById('overlay_img');
      canvas.height = mirror.height;
      canvas.width = mirror.width;
      imageObj.src = mirror.src; 
      imageObj.onload = function() {
        context.drawImage(imageObj, 0, 0);
        context.fillText(chart, 100, 100);
      };
      mirror.addEventListener('contextmenu', function(e) {
        var dataURL = canvas.toDataURL('image/png');
        mirror.src = dataURL;
      });
    };
    He who knows not that he knows not is a fool, ignore him. He who knows that he knows not is ignorant, teach him. He who knows not that he knows is asleep, awaken him. He who knows that he knows is a leader, follow him.
  7. No Profile Picture

I see, I understand it a little but I'm not really familiar with the actual coding side of things unfortunately.
    I have the PSD template in Photoshop and I was wondering if I can pay to get this done.

Pretty simple stuff I want, but as for the coding I really don't know if it's easy as it sounds.

Here's an example of the PSD:
    https://gyazo.com/01ccabb9b4682afadb8d444b0003f12f

It's fully editable in Photoshop, but I do not want to distribute it this way as it will get leaked. The stuff highlighted in Red is what will need to be editable.
    I was thinking a generator base tool or something across them lines will help with this issue and probably a HWID login type of system.

Something like this:
    Dynamic Dummy Image Generator - DummyImage.com

But mine will have a login system with the ability to give ban/give licenses to use the generator. Plus the selection of different Map pictures and text. Hopefully you understand my plan in mind.
  9. No Profile Picture

Can someone delete this thread please.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Super Moderator
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

If you can provide valid reasoning for such, we'd be more than welcome to. However, if the only true reason is of simple desire, threads remain posted for future individuals searching for similar problems, so we would not delete the thread. Sorry.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
    He who knows not that he knows not is a fool, ignore him. He who knows that he knows not is ignorant, teach him. He who knows not that he knows is asleep, awaken him. He who knows that he knows is a leader, follow him.
  13. No Profile Picture

Fair enough, just that I can't seem to find what I'm looking for so I will like it deleted. Especially since I don't want my idea being stolen.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo