1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

web development beginner

I want to learn web development from basic i have a basic knowledge of HTML,CSS and JS what can i do?
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Create small projects that push your knowledge, and learn how to build them. When you can do that, move on to bigger projects that do the same. Keep on doing this until you know everything (hint: that won't happen.. no one knows everything).

It's all about trying to do something that you don't know how to do yet.. That's how most people learn.
  5. No Profile Picture

I think the biggest thing you could do to improve your skills would be to use them with other people. Go out and find someone who needs a website or small application and build it for them. With your knowledge, you are well equipped to take on these tasks. Suggest your ideas, and learn to take feedback from other real people. Learn to help them solve problems with your code. Being a good developer is partially about knowing technical details, but it also involves understanding human problems. Keep working on side projects, but shift your primary focus to building things with and for other people.
  7. No Profile Picture

First make simple software's with these languages and then try to make big projects as you will get more familiar with the languages. And use any scanner so that it will be secure .
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by attractiveweb12
    I want to learn web development from basic i have a basic knowledge of HTML,CSS and JS what can i do?
    Much better you have a teacher near or side on you. For a better moves.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo