1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Twitter Bootstrap

Good evening all,

I would really like to learn how to build a web application using Bootstrap but it seems to be really difficult in terms to finding a forum that I can start from the bottom.

I've purchased a template theme called smart admin but I just need to learn how to customise it.

Sorry for the newbie question but it's driving me crazy, I purchased a book called the joyofbootstrap but the website just comes up as a blank page.

Also the bootstrap community forum just seems like no one goes on it even though it says 33 active members.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rigout
  3. Lazy Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

If you get a blank page, without anything at all on it, then you have some other problem. May be with the new theme you got. You'll have to figure out what's up with that before you can try to customize it.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi Requinix,

Thank you for the reply, sorry there is some confusion. The blank white page is on the website where I purchased the book from not my page.

I purchased a book called joy of bootstrap and throughout the book it says about using the joyofbootstrap.com website but this seems to be no longer online.

In terms of the template theme I purchasedive got this working but need to know how to customise it.
  7. Lazy Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

The site is up, it's just that page isn't loading properly.

Google has a cached version you can look at. There's only really two useful links on that page: code samples and a download containing a sample site to try customizing.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo