February 10th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Join Date: Feb 2004
Time spent in forums: 14 h 10 m 15 sec
Reputation Power: 10
CGI commands not working
I have set up my Web site on IIS to use SSI by adding the asp.dll file using the .html extension. Everything works fine for include files. However, commands such as:
<!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED" --> or
<!--#config sizefmt="abbrev"--><!--#fsize virtual="data/adrg.exe"--> or
<!--#config timefmt="%d-%b-%y" --><!--#flastmod virtual="data/adrg.exe"-->
do not show any output.
Web site properties are:
1. The Local Path frame is allowing Script Source Access, read, and write
2. Application has been created
3. Execute Permissions: scripts only
4. Application protection: medium
5. No default documents
6. The default asp HTTP verbs have been configured to the .html extension
Still, only the include commands work. At the clients' site, the commands work as long as they are not included within a <td> tag. The application extension mapping screen shot is attached.
Any help would be appreciated? Thanks in advance.