1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Http: 500 Internal Server Error

Is "Internal Server Error" caused by error in the ASP codes?

I facing a very weird problem here. All users can login to use my online booking system without any problems. But there's one particular company, who's facing this problem:

=============
    PROBLEM
    =============
    There are 5 different users in the other company using the online booking system. Everyone of them encountered "Internal Server Error"
    Some users can't even login to the online booking system, others who managed login cannot submit forms.
    I've tried to ask some of them to clear their cache and it worked. If they need to login again they will have to cleart their cache again. Clearing cache doesn't work on everyones' PC.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Having read the above scenario, may i know does the problem lie on my side or at the user side? I had switched off caching for all my ASP pages and clear all the session variables when the session timeout.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

turn on deugging for the IIS. This will display the error message on the client side.
    El éxito consiste en una serie de pequeñas victorias día a día

MySQL, MS SQL, MS ACCESS, Oracle Database Manager - http://victorpendleton.net/products/psdviewer.html

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo