1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

IIS 7 / PHP violation error

We have a IIS server running PHP, MySQL which is having major issues and crashing seemingly randomly with the following error.

"PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 026FAC76"

Every time a new error occurs the violation at code is different.

Now the server used to run with no problems using just IIS and MSSQL. But its seems the newly installed PHP, Mysql or ISAPI Rewrite seems to be causing the issue.

Our team has been trying to solve this problem for a month now as well as a number of professional windows tech from Rackspace hosting. But so no resolve.

We have tried changing the windows path variable so Mysql is first and changing the location of the "libmysql.dll" file, but still no resolve.

Server is...
    Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
    IIS 7
    PHP 5.2.6
    MySQL 5.0.67
    Helicon ISAPI rewrite 3.1.0.94

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated we have been tearing our hair out over this one so hopefully someone else might be able to shed to light on this!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Probably some file permission is incorrect in the php directories, but I don't use php on iis myself, sorry. Look for documentation about installing php on IIS at php.net
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo