HTTP is port 80
To get to your web server from "outside" all these things need to be correct
- Your Internet provider must not block port 80
- Your IIS server computer has a fixed LAN (internal) IP
- You need a valid DNS name for your location or the user needs to know your external IP
- Your router must be configured to forward HTTP to your IIS server internal IP
- Your IIS server firewall must allow HTTP through
Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.