1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Strange IIS 6.0 problem

Hi!

I have a strange problem with IIS 6.0. I create a new web application manually and when I do an "iisreset" command, the web application has disappeared. I must create it again.

Also, when investigating this problem, I succeded once to create a new web application in IIS that "survived" the iisreset. But now, if I delete it and do an "iisreset", it reappears!!!

Is there some kind of commit that i got to do or something?

I can't post pictures (new member) but if you look on the official Microsoft IIS forums, I posted the same topic with the same title, but with pictures.

Thanks for your help!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Someone on the official IIS forums gave me the solution (see my post there, I can post any URL here).

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by seblemieux
    Hi!

I have a strange problem with IIS 6.0. I create a new web application manually and when I do an "iisreset" command, the web application has disappeared. I must create it again.

Also, when investigating this problem, I succeded once to create a new web application in IIS that "survived" the iisreset. But now, if I delete it and do an "iisreset", it reappears!!!

Is there some kind of commit that i got to do or something?

I can't post pictures (new member) but if you look on the official Microsoft IIS forums, I posted the same topic with the same title, but with pictures.

Thanks for your help!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo