1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Helicontech ISAPI Rewrite to iis rewrite

I am stuck in a bit of a situation and need some quick help as i am stuck in a server upgrade with Plesk.. At the moment I am using Helicontech ISAPI Rewrite, but is causing issues with the upgrade to Onxy... So I need to convert the rules over to IIS8... Then uninstall Helicontech ISAPI Rewrite to continue.. In the long run this be best...

Below I have 3 examples of my existing rewrites using Helicontech ISAPI Rewrite, as you can see they changes from 1 querystring to 2 and then 3.. By seeing 3 IIS Rewrite examples I can work most of the other stuff myself.. But to keep things simple I will start with this example to get me going and once the upgrade is done I spend some time on understanding it more..

RewriteRule ^webpage/([^/.]+)$ webpage.asp?String1=$1 [NC,L]

RewriteRule ^webpage/([^/.]+)/([^/.]+)$ webpage.php?String1=$1&String2=$2 [NC,L]

RewriteRule ^webpage/([^/.]+)/([^/.]+)/([^/.]+)$ webpage.php?String1=$1&String2=$2&String3=$3 [NC,L]

If anyone can give me a example of these 3 rules I would be so thankful, just as code in the web.config is fine...
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Sorry, I've never used isapi rewrite. Perhaps someone familiar with the rules will jump in.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    I've never been able to appreciate the sublime arrogance of folks who feel they were put on earth just to save other folks from themselves .." - Donald Hamilton

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo