1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Apple iPhone 4s, images 3872x2592

Wonder how many pixels an image can have in the Apple iPhone 4s. Tried my site today with images that are 3872x2592px.

I had put text over the pictures and saw that the text is presented from the top to the bottom of the images. On other phones and computers, the text is 20% from top to bottom of the picture.

Kind of like the pictures turned up-tight so they would fit on the screen. But the text size was of normal height.

I use this in the HTML code:
    Code:
    <head>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, height=device-height, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0">
    </head>
  3. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

With my 4s the pictures I take with the regular (back) camera all appear to be 3264x2448 whereas the ones taken with the front camera are 640x480. There's a free app called Koredoko which can tell you these specs along with all the GPS and exif data directly on your phone without having to download the photos. (not an endorsement, I just find it useful)

Comments on this post

• jamespayne agrees
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  5. No Profile Picture

Honestly, those are way too large for most or all devices. It's not practical to use images that size online, not least because of the bandwidth they are likely to chew up.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Solutions of the problem.

Hi Dear

Please find the solutions for your problem....

The screen resolution of iPhone 4s is 320 x 480 and for iPad is 1024 x 768 and size of image at your end is too large to get displayed on it. Kindly adjust the resolution accordingly.

Thanks
    Diya

Comments on this post

• medialint disagrees : You didn't understand the question, and there is no problem.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo