1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Does anyone have ideas about how to implement the scrolling effect as in the 'Applauz

Does anyone have ideas about how to implement the scrolling effect as in the 'Applauze' iPhone app in iOS? How to implement this event screen - scrolling effect with the images gradually expanding on scroll up and contract on scroll down in ios. Plz, check this link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/applauze/id608609424?mt=8 (first screenshot)
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I checked this out, and it seems to be a completely custom type of interaction. I looked around and didn't find any libraries to help with this particular kind of animation, but it may be helpful to look up the Tapku library, which has a "CoverFlow" example. This does a similar animation which mimics Apple's iTunes album flow, which changes the shape and animations as you scroll through songs. It's not exactly similar, as it goes from side to side and has a different type of UI, but it may point you in the right direction.

The folks at Applauz definitely spared no expense in creating that UI, as I imagine it wasn't a simple task.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo