1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Sliding view controls

I am new to iPhone development and trying to figure out what type of control the built in music app uses.

The control I wish to use is the album view while in landscape mode. The selected album appears in the center with the albums before and after in the list turned to the slide. As you slide back a forth the current turns off to the side and the next album turns to become the current one.

I would like to something list this for an array of objects I have to display but I am not sure what type of control it is to search for the documentation on it.

Thanks for any help.
  3. No Profile Picture

You should consult you tube videos for awesome tutorial on the topic of Iphone application development.
  5. No Profile Picture

Good to see you here and your efforts for figure out the controls of music apps. In this regard, first of all you need to gain efficient knowledge and skills over the entire course of iPhone app development. You will definitely get some idea from this. And in order to get the brief explanation for the same I think you need to get in touch with some professional iPhone app developer who is well known of such technical queries and who can able to sort out such technical issues.
  7. No Profile Picture

The control I wish to use is the album view while in landscape mode. The selected album appears in the center with the albums before and after in the list turned to the slide. As you slide back a forth the current turns off to the side and the next album turns to become the current one.

techlido
  9. No Profile Picture

I had a look at my friend's Galaxy S3 and the original music player interface looked good.

Have you guys seen anything like that from Appstore?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo