1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Where i Start the iOS Application Development

Hai All,
    I want to Create a iOS Application. Please Suggest me Where I start the iOS Application Please Suggest me.

Thanks In Advance

sheik
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

You may know this but to start with iOS development you need a 64-bit Mac, Then I suggest that you get a recent book on Objective-C programming and learn the language before developing anything specific to iOS. Then, once you have a good knowledge of Objective-C, you could begin your studies of the iOS API. First, you should know something about the Foundation framework which is generally useful thing for iOS or Mac programming. Then, you should learn something about the Cocoa Touch Framework which is the user-interface for iOS devices.

I think that at first, you'll want to use the iOS templates provided by Apple for developing iOS apps, it's a laudable goal to be able to do everything in code and use no templates and not use Interface Builder to build your user-interface, but I believe that this would be too advanced to start with and too much work. It's really good to understand how things work, but using templates and Interface Builder is sooo much easier than doing everything in code would be.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo