1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

IPhone App for Business.

Hello,

First of all, I am new here and really like that forum and information provided here. Well my question is simple one, My boss wants his four business websites to add in a single app. Is that possible? I can create simple apps, but how can i merge these business websites in a single app so that customers can book their order from their app. Boss wants to have a single app from which customers can view all websites and order or book appointment from that app. Any ideas?
  3. No Profile Picture

IPhone App for Business

Yes it is possible to include information on four individual business websites in a single app. All you need to do is to include a brief description for each of the websites and provide a link for each of the websites in the app. So customers can view the range of products and/or services offered by a company, choose the products they wish to buy and proceed to make payment for them.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Beware that Apple has put some tighter restrictions on apps that are purely web-based, and we've seen apps get denied that have the majority of its UI in an obvious web-view format that just links to online site(s). You may want to consider having as much natively-built content as possible to avoid getting your app denied.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo