Having trouble to get the array to print to the screen and correctly at that. It is supposed to spit out 10 rows and 10 columns of random numbers between 1-1000. The way it is set up it should spit out 10 rows/columns of 0's. But cannot figure out how to get it to show that. Here is what the program is supposed to do.

Your program must do the following:
1. Create a two-dimensional array and use 10 rows of 10 columns. Each row in this array will be treated as an individual one-dimensional array.
2. Fill each array individually with random numbers between 1 and 1000. To do this, create and use a method that only takes a one-dimensional array as a parameter.
3. Sort each array individually using any sorting algorithm you choose. Again, create and use a method that only takes a one-dimensional array as a parameter.

I think I have number 1 fairly covered. Any help setting up number 2 would be appreciated.

*Edit*
Got it spitting out random numbers and the method is being called correctly. However, i think there is a problem with my method because it is using a 2d array as a parameter instead of a 1d array. Any ideas how I could do this and still fill the whole 10 rows and columns in?

Code:
package program7;

import java.util.Random;

public class Program7 {

private static final int ROW_SIZE = 10;
    private static final int COL_SIZE=10;
   private static final Random rand = new Random();

public static void main(String[] args) {
        int[][] arrayGrid = new int[ROW_SIZE][COL_SIZE];
        Random rand = new Random();
        initGrid(arrayGrid);

}