Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Feelin' Groovy
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

why should I waste my time looking and killing myself...I know that sounds selfish
    Indeed, it does. Again, not trying to argue here, but if you could learn to look in the API for answers (such as what type of reference does getAttribute() return) not only would save you time, but it would also save the time and be respectful of people who volunteer *their* time to help you. I try to point you to resources in order for you to become even more efficient than having to post a question to a forum every time you get stumped for a second over a basic API question. And if you don't take the time at the outset to understand the concepts in preference to seeking one-shot solutions to your immediate problem, you're going to get in a very deep rut.

That said, you're doing a good job in making progress on your project (and I know you're putting in the work to get it done). I just think it would be helpful for you to step back a little bit and get more familiar with the way Servlets/JSPs and JDBC operate.

Teach a man to fish, and all that rot...
    Yawmark
    class Sig{public static void main(String...args){\u0066or(int
    \u0020$:"v\"ʲ\"vΤ\"".to\u0043h\u0061rArray()
    )System./*goto/*$/%\u0126//^\u002A\u002Fout.print((char)(($>>
    +(~'"'&'#'))+('<'>>('\\'/'.')/\u002Array.const(~1)\*\u002F)));}}
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

You are correct. I have been quite selfish, I know, but my intentions had no harmful intent I will try harder from now on to understand the API's and then ask my questions. Even after reading though, I must still warn you I might throw out a dumb or simple question every now and then.

Again, thanks for all your help and helping me understand all this fun and wonderful java

have a good afternoon...
  5. Feelin' Groovy
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Even after reading though, I must still warn you I might throw out a dumb or simple question every now and then.
    I must still warn you that I may just post a link to the API or a tutorial...

have a good afternoon...
    You, too.

Cheers.
    Yawmark
    class Sig{public static void main(String...args){\u0066or(int
    \u0020$:"v\"ʲ\"vΤ\"".to\u0043h\u0061rArray()
    )System./*goto/*$/%\u0126//^\u002A\u002Fout.print((char)(($>>
    +(~'"'&'#'))+('<'>>('\\'/'.')/\u002Array.const(~1)\*\u002F)));}}
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo