January 20th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Last edited by ICSstudentxD; January 21st, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
Reason: Fixing it
January 20th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Please post you code in [code][/code] tags. This will keep the indention of the code and make it easier to read.
January 21st, 2013, 03:16 AM
1) The code does not compile
2) Why do you use static methods only?
3) Why didn't you use the OOP paradigm? Use a Player object, a Wedge object, a Wheel object, a VideoWall object, a GameHost object (who leads the game flow)
4) Why so much code reuse?
5) use a switch instead of such long if's
6) What is the use of the function UnderLine?
7) The huge amount of do/whiles can be reduced significantly by switching to OOP.
8) Why do you create the wheel-array each time again?