Good day. How is everyone doing? I've got a problem with Tomcat 4 on my system (WinXP). When I use JSPs for JavaBeans I don't seem to have any problems. However, using EJB's is a nightmare I hope I can wake up from.

I installed JBoss 2.4.4 and it runs fine. I deployed a .jar file from the server. When I use a simple Java client to access the bean it runs OK. But when I use a similar JSP page I get the following Tomcat error(Please bear with the length):

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPNote: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.

C:\Program Files\jwsdp1_0_01\work\Standard Engine\localhost\myJSPApp\BeanClient$jsp.java:0: Class javax.ejb.EJBHome not found in interface com.junostar.ejb.AdderHome.
package org.apache.jsp;
^

C:\Program Files\jwsdp1_0_01\work\Standard Engine\localhost\myJSPApp\BeanClient$jsp.java:0: Class javax.ejb.EJBObject not found in interface com.junostar.ejb.Adder.
package org.apache.jsp;
^

An error occurred between lines: 7 and 27 in the jsp file: /BeanClient.jsp

Generated servlet error:
C:\Program Files\jwsdp1_0_01\work\Standard Engine\localhost\myJSPApp\BeanClient$jsp.java:84: Class javax.ejb.CreateException not found in try.
try{
^
3 errors, 1 warning

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:285)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:548)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.java:176)
......and it goes on and on

I thought this problem was a CLASSPATH problem, something with the environment setting, but nothing I do seems to work. I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks a lot.