1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Bold text in javascript confirm box

is it possible to make a text bold using javascript and displaying this bold text inside a Confirm alert box. any help will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Contributing User

Originally Posted by sudhakararaog
    is it possible to make a text bold using javascript and displaying this bold text inside a Confirm alert box. any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Sudhakar,

Welcome to the DevShed. To answer your question, yes and no: yes - you can bolden text using document.getElementById("yourIDHere").style.CSSText="font-weight:bold"; and no - Text in a JavaScript confirmation box does not accept any style directives as the presentation is user agent controlled. You might be able to do it in VBScript.

Mark
    Moe Szyslak: "Ahh, rules. You'd think this was a strip club or sumpthin'."

Quote for the week: "I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. What he was doing in my pajamas I'll never know." - Groucho Marx

" " - Marcel Marceau
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks.

Originally Posted by mdboy
    Sudhakar,

Welcome to the DevShed. To answer your question, yes and no: yes - you can bolden text using document.getElementById("yourIDHere").style.CSSText="font-weight:bold"; and no - Text in a JavaScript confirmation box does not accept any style directives as the presentation is user agent controlled. You might be able to do it in VBScript.

Mark

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo